●The products listed are just examples of all that is available.
I will be happy to find any item for you upon request.
Please feel free to contact us.
●Shipping charges are not included in the pricing on this site, therefore, we will need to discuss shipping price as well as shipping method. Please contact me to discuss these important details.
● How to order ●
★ Please contact us before ordering!★
1. Add the item to the cart.
2. Enter the quantity of the product.
3, Go to buy as a guest.
4. Enter Customer Information and ignore Payment Method Bank Transfer.
5. Proceed to Next.
6. Go to Place your order.
After this is finished, we will send you an email, and after mutual agreements, we will decide the shipping method and price, and PayPal will send a quotation and an invoice. After confirming payment, the product will be shipped.
★ IMPORTANT: You will NOT be able to buy items without paying for shipping!!! ★
Mt. Fuji Sake Ochoko 富士山おちょこ
When you set down the cup, you can see the beautiful snow-capped Mt. Fuji. It is a cup that you can enjoy whether you look at it or drink out of it. Diameter 6.7 cm Height 4.6 cm Soda glass made in Japan 2cups ￥5800
Edo Kiriko Tumbler 江戸切子タンブラー
● Edo Kiriko Edo Kiriko is a general term for cut glass products produced in Edo / Tokyo from the end of the Edo period to the present. In 1985, it was designated as a traditional craft designated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, and in 2002, it was certified as a traditional craft designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry. It is said that in the latter half of the Edo period, Kyubei Kagaya, who runs a beadro wholesaler, applied kiriko work to overseas glass products brought in by Nanban people. The history and the technology cultivated at that time have been handed down as "Edo Kiriko" to the present day. Edo Kiriko Tumbler（1～3rd photo） ￥24000～
Tsugaru Handmade Shot Glass 津軽手作りグラス
Tsugaru Vidro is a traditional craft designated by Aomori Prefecture, and is a glass work that inherits the traditional "chubuki technique". Floating cherry blossoms, gorgeous summer festivals, beautiful autumn leaves, and severe cold. It is characterized by vivid colors that capture the seasons of the Japanese landscape, and fans who are fascinated by its beauty are not only in Japan but also overseas. Tsugaru Vidro Ochoko 1～9 ⇒ ￥3000 10～ ⇒ ￥2900 Glassware Ochoko 1～9 ⇒ ￥2000 10～ ⇒ ￥1900
Drinking Glass Yachiyo Kiriko 八千代切子タンブラー
● Yachiyo Kiriko The craft of Yachiyo Kiriko was born in Yachiyo (Yachiyo City, Chiba Prefecture), one of the Eight Provinces of the Edo Period. Yachiyo Kiriko is a new-style vessel that portrays modern sensibilities. The brilliance and the new shape enhances the reflection of the colors, making these drinking glasses very attractive. Yachiyo Kiriko Tumbler（1～3rd photo） ￥6000～ ￥7900～ Yachiyo Kiriko Tumbler（4～5th photo） ￥20000 Yachiyo Kiriko Ochoko（6th photo） ￥13000
Sake Bottle Tokkuri & Ochoko 徳利おちょこ
Tokkuri and Ochokoto are used when drinking sake.They are used to contain the sake while cooling it down or warming it up. Ochoko is like a shot glass. Many people in Japan love using the ochoko to drink sake. The photos are just a few examples of what is available, so please contact us for details on design, type, quantity, price, etc. Mino ware pottery Ochoko ￥900～ Mino ware pottery Sake Bottle Tokkuri ￥3400～ Copper hammer eye Ochoco ￥5600～ Cypress Ochoko ￥2100～
Hammered Metal Drinking Glass, Shot glass Tuchime 鎚目グラス
Copper drinking glass with a tasteful hammered pattern and a unique beautiful luster. They have high thermal conductivity, so cold drinks stay cold, and at the same time, the surface of the giasses is refreshingly cool to the touch. The metal ions in the glass help mellow out the taste of the drink in the glass. Made with Echigo / Tsubame's traditional craftsmanship, the hammered drinking glasses are carefully hammered by hand by professional copper-ware makers. The glasses feature a beautiful two-tone color of tin and black, taking advantage of the characteristics of the copper to create the color.. They have high thermal conductivity, which allows the metal to cool when cold liquid is poured inside, giving the user a refreshing feeling whenever they take a drink. Metal ions in the glasses mellow out the taste of any drink poured in, making any drink taste delicious. Hammer sake tokkuri（2nd photo） ￥5500 Shochu tumbler small ￥8000 Shochu tumbler middle ￥10000 Shochu tumbler big ￥12000 Pure copper tumbler cup ￥11000 Pure copper tumbler small ￥12000 Pure copper tumbler middle ￥16000 Pure copper tumbler big ￥20000
Shot Glass ショットグラス
These are glass shot glasses with a Japanese pattern. The patterns include Mt. Fuji, Maneki Neko, Sumo and Maiko. Please contact us for details such as type, quantity, and price range. 1～9 ⇒ ￥1000 10～ ⇒ ￥990
Sake Glass Ochoko 日本酒グラス
A glass for pouring sake and drinking. The Japanese word is "Ochoko". The one in the first photo is made by processing cypress. Among the pottery-made choko, there are ukiyo-e and kanji-designed choko. Hinoki cypress 10～ ⇒ ￥1600 Pottery Ochoko 10～ ⇒ ￥1600
↑ See more Button ↑
please check more